Our Call Center Representatives at at The Spine & Pain Institute of New York serve as telephone operators to schedule appointments, verify insurance information and other duties as assigned in compliance with organizational policies and HIPAA regulations.
Some of the daily duties include:
- Answers all incoming telephone calls into the call center in a professional manner at all times.
- Makes outgoing telephone calls to verify appointments, schedule appointments for patients, verifies patient’s insurance information, updates patient demographics, and informs patients of necessary documentation for office visits.
- Ensures that all calls are being answered and handled in an expedient and efficient manner.
- High School diploma or equivalency
- At least two (2) Years’ experience in customer service with at least one (1) year of experience in a call center environment.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Knowledge of Electronic Medical Records.
BACK TO CAREERS